Rules of Noun PDF- Hello Aspirants , Today, through this post, our team Sarkari Notes are sharing Rules of Noun PDF, considering all the problems students have. Many of our students can not crack the ssc / bank /cat / etc . Exam due to these problems. Our team is sharing this post with you for their help. We hope you like this post.
The student who has joined us for the first time. For their information, then Sarkari Notes.com offers competitive Exam, notes, and model paper to the students of Hindi/Englsih medium . Thousands of students are associated with Sarkari Notes || gets related to some new study every day.
“Most Important Rules of Noun PDF For Competitive Examination 2018”, in today’s post, we are sharing the Most Important Rules of Noun PDF For Competitive Examination 2018 with you. In such a situation, we hope that this Rules of Noun will be helpful for their preparation. Friends, you can download these notes down through the download button.
Most Important Rules of Noun PDF
I will discuss some points after rules
Noun is is the name of a person , place or thingsAdvertisement
They Are 5 Types of Noun.
- Proper Noun
- Common Noun
- Collective Noun
- Materials Noun
- Abstract Noun
Top 10 Most Important Rules of Noun. Study Carefully!
- Certain Nouns exist in Plural Forms only. Thus, ” s” cannot be removed form such nouns to make them singular. They take Plural verb with them.
E.g. scissors, tongs , pliers , pincers, bellows , trousers, pants, pajamas, shorts, spectacles, goggles, binoculars, sunglasses, embers, fireworks, lodgings, archives ,fangs, alms, etc.
- where are my pants?
- where are the tongs?
- Alms were given to the beggars.
Note. wages can be used in both singular & plural form. see the following sentences:-
Labour – Plural wages are paid in cash.
Result- Singular Wages of Hard work is sweet.
News , Innings, Politics , Summons, Physics, Economics, Ethics, Mathematics, Mumps, Measles, Shingles , are certain Nouns that are plural in form but singular in meaning , They take Singular verb.
- No News is good News
- politics is a dirty Game.
- Economics is an interesting Subject.
- Ethics demands Honesty .
Cattle, cavalry infantry , poultry , peasantry , children gentry , police and people are certain nouns that are singular in form but plural in meaning . They take plural verb .
‘s’ is never used with these noun.
- Cattle are grazing in the fields.
- Our infantry have marched forward.
- police have arrested the thieves.
Note-: ‘People‘ means ‘a number of person‘ while ‘peoples‘ means ‘people of difference of races‘.
Scenery , poetry , Furniture , advice, Hair, Business, Mischief, bread, Stationery, Crockery , luggage, Baggage, Postage, Knowledge ,wastage, Jewellery , Fuel and Cost are uncountable nouns and hence will take singular Verb . These nouns will not take article ‘a/an’ many ., ‘few’, number of and ‘plural form’
- The Scenery of Kasmir has enchanted us.
- I passed the exam but the percentage of makes was not good.
- The mischief committed by him is unpardonable.
- His hair is black.
- I have some equipment that I needed for the Project.
Note-: Monies is the plural form of Money which means amounts of money.
Deer, Sheep , Series, Species , fish , crew, team , Jury, aircraft , counsel are certain Nouns that are used in both singular and plural form. If they are used in Singular sense, they take singular verb and if they are used in plural sense, they take plural verb,
- A sheep is grazing in the field.
- Two sheep are grazing in the field.
- There are two fish in the pond.
Surely read: – We hope. If you like our post, then share it with your friends once.
Students, how did you feel about this Rules of Noun PDF post to all of you, and if you like it and you want more similar questions? And any exam paper too || So you can tell us in the COMMENT below
क्या आप student है || और प्रतियोगी परीछा की तैयारी कर रहे है || तो दोस्तों आप SarkariNotes.COM आपको सभी प्रकार के पीडीऍफ़ स्टडी बुक || क्वेश्चन प्राप्त हो जयेगे ||
[su_button url=”https://sarkarinotes.com/rules-noun-pdf/” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#4285F4″ size=”10″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]Related PDF Must Read:[/su_button]
- Ncert Book PDF
- BANK | G.A | BANKING
- Indian Banking Industry
- BANK Definition
- BANK | G.A | MCQ’s (Indian Banking Industry)
- Indian Banking Industries (THEORY)
- Political Science Notes in Hindi PDF
- DSSSB LDC Question Paper PDF
- Top 5 Most Important Rules of Noun PDF For Competitive Exam
- [New Edition] English for general competition Neetu Singh
- Latest IBPS CWE Bank PO Clerk Practice Set
- [Latest] Complete Practice Set IBPS Bank PO
- Best Spotting Errors Bank
- TYPE OF BANK ACCOUNTS (Explanation & MCQ’s Inside)
जरुर पढ़ें :- दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप निचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए तो आप comment कर सकते है. हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Facebook Page से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए.